I'm a frequent visitor of this awesome Blush Berry blog
in her blog, there's tips and tricks for girls
which are mighty useful IMO
In one of Blush Berry latest post
where she dress up and bloop on baby oil for a sexed up look
* those baby oil shine do make her look super seductive*
I was reading through it like every other post
until I saw this!
"You know what, I dare you to use baby oil and put on a skimpy clothing.
Post it in your blog.. if you do not have one, I WILL POST IT HERE.
Do it I'll give you any item you want from my blog for free.
GAH!"
GASP!
This is too good to be true WOKAY?!
I immediately comment
"put baby oil n wear skimpy cloth, take picture n post
get to have any free stuff?
for real? too good to b true
lol"
to my surprise she replied with this
"serious wei. if u dare i really give u one pallete for free. but must show shoulder and belly. *evil*"
GASP! GASP!
one pallete??? Gosh could it be the Coastal Scent 88 pigment eyeshadow pallete?
*drop jaw* I have been eying on that pallete for some time
but I'm too stingy to flock out RM80+ for that
and without any hesitation
I took the dare
grab my baby oil

glam myself up
took self-portraits
use photoshop to lesser the skimpy-ness
and VOILA !

*Jeng Jeng Jeng*
I took photo using my camera phone
where it cant even capture the effects of baby oil on me
*URGH*
even I apply truck loads of baby oil!
wasted!
turn out, juz a lil showed up
it is a lil extreme for me to show so much skin
but then, go out to swimming sides u see plenty of skin showing LOL
compare with this, its nothing
so yea, just hopping to really get to have something from Blush Berry
it will be super delightful !
*wink*
makeup used,
RMK creamy foundation 103
Signature mineral blush in Roseberry
Skin Food Air Fit loose powder in lemon
Elianto e/s in Lime Green, Black sea
Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in Noir
fake eyelash from Sasa 044
Majolica Majorca honey pump gloss in PK133
xoxo
EstherC
which are mighty useful IMO
In one of Blush Berry latest post
where she dress up and bloop on baby oil for a sexed up look
* those baby oil shine do make her look super seductive*
I was reading through it like every other post
until I saw this!
"You know what, I dare you to use baby oil and put on a skimpy clothing.
Post it in your blog.. if you do not have one, I WILL POST IT HERE.
Do it I'll give you any item you want from my blog for free.
GAH!"
GASP!
This is too good to be true WOKAY?!
I immediately comment
"put baby oil n wear skimpy cloth, take picture n post
get to have any free stuff?
for real? too good to b true
lol"
to my surprise she replied with this
"serious wei. if u dare i really give u one pallete for free. but must show shoulder and belly. *evil*"
GASP! GASP!
one pallete??? Gosh could it be the Coastal Scent 88 pigment eyeshadow pallete?
*drop jaw* I have been eying on that pallete for some time
but I'm too stingy to flock out RM80+ for that
and without any hesitation
I took the dare
grab my baby oil
glam myself up
took self-portraits
use photoshop to lesser the skimpy-ness
and VOILA !

*Jeng Jeng Jeng*
I took photo using my camera phone
where it cant even capture the effects of baby oil on me
*URGH*
even I apply truck loads of baby oil!
wasted!
turn out, juz a lil showed up
it is a lil extreme for me to show so much skin
but then, go out to swimming sides u see plenty of skin showing LOL
compare with this, its nothing
so yea, just hopping to really get to have something from Blush Berry
it will be super delightful !
*wink*
makeup used,
RMK creamy foundation 103
Signature mineral blush in Roseberry
Skin Food Air Fit loose powder in lemon
Elianto e/s in Lime Green, Black sea
Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in Noir
fake eyelash from Sasa 044
Majolica Majorca honey pump gloss in PK133
xoxo
EstherC
12 comments:
crazy girl you!!!! email me at itsablushberry@gmail.com.. tell me what you want.. ok!! don't rape my bank account!!!
I'm juz as crazy as u are LOL
will sayang yr pocket for u dear
don worry =X
EH AMOI! Yesterday i see don't have all the photoshop ha!!!
LOL am so sorry
i was playing with PS and tot the edited one look nice
haha neway, it's replace with the origin one, thanks for featuring me on yr blog
I was shocked too when I saw the photoshopped version, I thought my eyes were having problem haha. Anyway congrates on winning!
shocked? why hehe
thanks Cyndi.
Va-va-vrooom babe
lowkin hawt!
wolf howl ! ! !
Hello esther!
Saw you on blush berry~
Congrats on winning! I'm jealous ;p
Ahh glamorous make up and sexiness!
I love the edited version more too! :D
Anon, lol thanks
thanks for visiting =D
Li Wen, thanks babe, I was lucky to win
and thanks to generous miss Haze hehe
Because the first time you put the photo with minimal photoshop right? The next day when I checked your blog it turned to be full of photoshops! I thought my eyes were having problems then haha :P
haha yea, PS to the max
was a bit carried away when i was editing it
and turn out it look COOL! i like it so much myself
lol my apology to frighten u
teehee~*
Post a Comment